Rusk County Memorial Hospital's 150+ staff members, the Board of Trustees and strategic planning partners collaborated to update the organization's mission, vision and values statements. These guiding principles lead us in our efforts to create a culture of exceptional care. Always.
To comfort, heal and empower people to be well.
To sustain vibrant, healthy communities.
- Integrity: Acting ethically and responsibly to inspire trust
- Compassion: Caring and empathy for the physical, emotional and spiritual wellness of the people we serve
- Teamwork: Helping and collaborating with others to deliver comprehensive, integrated, quality health care
- Respect: Treating everyone as they would like to be treated in words and in action
- Excellence: Devotion to continuous improvement, competency, professionalism, stewardship and innovation