The Mission of Rusk County Memorial Hospital
and Nursing Home is:
- To provide a broad range of high quality, primary, acute, medical care services that will meet most of the health care needs of the people of Rusk County and the adjoining area.
- To provide skilled geriatric nursing care with a full range of medical services available in the nursing home.
- To promote public wellness and the prevention of illness and discomfort through the education and continued learning of our populace.
- To provide assistance and encouragement for health care outreach to our populace, through cooperation and collaboration on a range of social services, chemical dependency, counseling, and public home health nursing services.
- To provide attractive and wholesome working conditions, competitive compensation levels, and open communications to encourage the employment and retention of competent and enthusiastic employees.
- To provide educational experiences for health care personnel in a clinical setting.
- To maintain an open relationship with its medical staff to insure an effective utilization of its resources and an inflow of physicians.
- To provide an environment that welcomes the clergy of all faiths to minister to the patients' needs.
- To maintain, as a non-profit organization, an economically viable operation through astute stewardship and vigorous cost containment.