In the fall of 2013, Rusk County Memorial Hospital's 130+ staff members, the Board of Trustees and strategic planning partners collaborated to update the organization's mission, vision and values statements. These guiding principles lead us in our efforts to create a culture of exceptional care. Always.
Rusk County Memorial Hospital seeks to promote healthy communities and provide high quality care close to home.
Rusk County Memorial Hospital strives to create an exceptional patient experience for all those we serve.
- Integrity: Acting ethically and responsibly to inspire trust
- Compassion: Caring and empathy for the physical, emotional and spiritual wellness of the people we serve
- Teamwork: Helping and collaborating with others to deliver comprehensive, integrated, quality health care
- Respect: Treating everyone as you would like to be treated in words and in action
- Excellence: Devotion to continuous improvement, competency, professionalism, stewardship and innovation