Our volunteers at Rusk County Memorial Hospital help to support our mission to "comfort, heal and empower people to be well."
Volunteers help to maintain high quality patient care with excellent customer service and hospitality. Opportunities for volunteering at the hospital include the following:
- Welcome desk/hospitality—greeting and escorting patients and visitors to their destinations
- Patient and visitor media cart operator
- Pet-patient volunteer
- Visiting with our patients
- Miscellaneous or occasional opportunities may include assisting staff with demonstration, workshop or class preparations, clerical duties and more
- Community outreach efforts
Volunteering with Rusk County Memorial Hospital offers positive and meaningful opportunities to give and receive. We invite you to join us in serving our communities.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please contact Carolyn Welsch via email or by calling 715-532-5561 ext. 1227.