We are always seeking dedicated, qualified professionals to fill a variety of positions. Rusk County Memorial Hospital currently has the following employment opportunities:
- Assistant Chief Nursing Officer
- Nurse Informatics - I.T.
- Registered Nurse - Emergency Department
- Registered Nurse Patient Care Supervisor
- Family Nurse Practitioner - Rural Health Clinic
- Registered Nurse - ICU
- Registered Nurse - Medical/Surgical
Applications for all other positions will be accepted and kept on file for a period of 6 months.
All positions include a competitive wage range and full-time (32-40 hours/week) and part-time (16-24 hours/week) employees are eligible to participate in the following benefits options:
- Wisconsin Retirement System
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement for certain Health Care Degrees
Employees will be provided with details of all wages and benefits during the interview process.
You may email your resume to email@example.com, download our application (PDF), complete an online application, request a paper application in our Human Resources Department, or send your resume and references to:
Rusk County Memorial Hospital
900 College Ave W
Ladysmith, WI 54848