Parents are invited to share news and photos of their new addition via our Online Nursery. Participation is voluntary. If desired, parents of the newborn must sign a consent form that allows Rusk County Memorial Hospital to include the baby's picture and information in the Online Nursery.
To maintain safety and security standards, newborn photos and information will not be displayed until after mother and baby have been discharged from the hospital. Additions will be made to the Online Nursery each morning, Monday through Friday.
View our babies!
We are pleased to present the following babies born at RCMH's Birth Center! Congratulations to all family and friends!
- KayLynn at March 1, 2014, 3:36 AM
- Karsen at February 25, 2014, 3:08 PM
- Luciana at February 17, 2014, 10:00 PM
- Zachariah at February 11, 2014, 6:31 PM
- Ryker at February 2, 2014, 5:35 AM
- Macy at January 28, 2014, 4:31 AM
- Thalia at January 28, 2014, 4:20 AM
- Naomi at January 21, 2014, 10:42 AM
- Zayla at January 3, 2014, 3:48 PM
- Daniel at December 31, 2013, 6:26 PM
- Arabelae at December 30, 2013, 8:05 PM
- Samuel at December 29, 2013, 7:03 AM
- Kinsley at December 26, 2013, 1:19 PM
- Paige at December 9, 2013, 2:07 PM
Expecting parents are encouraged to visit the Birth Center and view our Labor and Delivery Suites as well as take part in our Prenatal Classes. If you would like to set up a tour or register for a class, please contact the Birth Center at (715) 532-5561 ext. 250.