We understand the importance of family and friends to speed the recovery of patients. Visitors are good medicine!
Open visitation will be consistent with patient preferences. Quiet hours will be observed from 8:30 pm until 6:00 am.
Visiting children must be under adult supervision at all times.
Anyone with signs of acute, infectious illness is discouraged from visiting.
Hand washing is encuraged before and after visiting. Visitors can help prevent the spread of germs and infection by following these simple steps:
- Wet your hands with warm water.
- Apply soap.
- Rub your hands together vigorously, making sure you rub the backs of your hands, between the fingers and underneath the fingernails for 15 seconds. (About the time it takes to sing the ABC song.)
- Rinse well.
- Dry with clean paper towel.
- Take the paper towel and turn off the water.
- Dispose of the paper towel in the trash.
Rusk County Hospital provides translator services at no charge to patients and visitors. Patients and family are encouraged to use the interpreter services whenever necessary.
Cafeteria food service hours are from 11:00 am - 1:15 pm.
The dining area of the Cafeteria is open 24 hours.
Complimentary coffee and tea are available in main hospital entrance waiting area.
Vending machines are located throughout the hospital:
- In the Cyber Cafe, located in the main hospital lobby
- On the ground floor (lower level) outside the cafeteria
- In the Professional Building
If you would like a guest meal tray to be delivered to a patient's room, please arrange and pay for it at reception.
The Gift Shoppe
The Partners of Rusk County Memorial have two kiosks available for the purchase of jewelry and giftable items. Kiosks are located in the following areas:
- Main hospital lobby near reception
- Riverside Clinic waiting area
Ecumenical Worship services are held at our Chapel on Sunday and Thursday at 2:00 PM. The Chapel is also open during visiting hours for individuals seeking an area for quiet meditation or reflection.
Telephone, Mail and Newspapers
A phone is available for public use at the nurses' station.
The St. Paul Pioneer Press newspaper is available near the emergency department.
Mail is distributed to patients by our staff.
Complimentary offee and tea are available for patients and visitors.
A public access computer is available for use by patients and visitors in the Cyber Cafe.
Parking is available in front of the hospital and Marshfield Clinic.
This is a smoke-free campus.
We do not allow latex balloons as we are a latex free facility.