RCMH Professional Spotlight
The entire staff of RCMH is committed to providing quality health care for area residents. You can count on them to be here, knowledgeable and experienced whenever your need arises.
Our Professional Spotlight is an opportunity for us to highlight individuals who do an outstanding job of providing a medical service to our community. To our spotlight, we say thanks and keep up the great work!
The spotlight is on...
A thank you note from an appreciative patient:
To the Nurses, Certified Nurse Assistants, Social Services Director and Dietician,
I want to thank you all for the exceptional care you have given me, adding up to my recovery from a serious accident. I came in with multiple injuries, and because of your excellent care, I progressed beyond expectation. In the past I have had hospital confinements with major surgeries. I have never received such constantly outstanding care. We were a team!!
I will never forget your friendliness and encouragement. Good luck to all of you!
These are some comments we recently received from patients during follow-up phone calls:
- "Good stay. Aids were really tremendous! Donna was great, she really helped me. Chelsea was a lot of help to me too. Those two are super! Food was good."
- "Everybody was so wonderful. It was a fantastic stay! Scott and Chelsea were very nice. I was really amazed!"
- "They treated me like a king. The nurses were good. I thought they were grand people. I got a card signed by the staff and I really thought I was a king then!"
- "Good, glad I was there and not elsewhere. The therapists were good."
- "It was fine. I had Billy Jo for a nurse, and she is a good nurse."
Thanks from an appreciative patient:
Thank you to the doctors and staff at Rusk County Memorial Hospital for the excellent care I received while I was an in-patient and during my long-term out-patient care. Our community is very lucky to have this medical facility with it's competent and caring staff.